* This translated version is originated from Ministry of Justice and for reference only.
Article 4. Rights to freedom of the press and freedom of speech of citizens through the press.
Citizens shall have the following rights:
1. To be informed through the press of all aspects of domestic and world current affairs;
2. To contact and provide information to press organizations and journalists; to send news, articles, photographs, and other work to the press without being subjected to censorship by any organization or individual, and to be responsible before the law for the content of information provided;
3. To express opinions on domestic and world current affairs;
4. To express constructive opinions on how the aims, objectives and policies of the Party and the laws of the State should be implemented;
5. To contribute ideas and comments, submit petitions and complaints and make allegations through the press in respect of Party organizations, State organizations and social organizations and their members.
Article 5. Responsibilities of the press in respect of the rights of freedom of the press and freedom of speech of citizens through the press.
press organizations shall have the following responsibilities:
1. To publish or broadcast the work and opinions of citizens; in the event that the press do not publish or broadcast the work or opinions of a citizen they shall advise the citizen and state the reason therefor;
2. To advise or request relevant organizations or individuals to respond by mail or through the press to the petitions, complaints, or allegations which have been sent by citizens.
Gifts Supply G1 - Design, supply corporate gifts and promotion gifts.
Vietnamese Law - Legal documents - Law Firms - Legal Services and Information Network